POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : post-3.5 patching? : Re: post-3.5 patching? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post-3.5 patching?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 9 Sep 2001 15:04:39
Message: <3b9bbd47$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3b9ba3b0$1@news.povray.org> , "Andy Cocker"
<big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote:

> ability to use ini_option (something I *really* miss in 3.5).

This feature has been left for a lot, lot of reasons.  It really doesn't
belong in the scene description and I would guess as it has been left out
intentionally out of 3.5, it won't be in a future MegaPOV either.  Of
course, this is just a guess and it is Nathan's decision what he adds back
and what not.

    Thorsten